Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Lazydays RV Park Formerly Beaudry RV Park

Sir:

My mother and I were thrilled to learn that Beaudry RV Park was purchased because it was very convenient to our needs when we were visiting Tucson. We were customers of Beaudry RV Park and had stayed there quite a few times.

My mother and I live in a 2009 Roadtrek Van and that seemed to confuse the guards during our stay in October. We planned to stay the entire month but left early. We were asked by the guards on a few occasions if we had a tow vehicle or if this was the only vehicle we owned. The guards also seemed to be very confused on what questions to ask and what gate to let us in. One time we actually thought we were going to have to get a motel room for the night. Fortunately I was given two identical passes, one to place on my dash and one I could hold up so the guards could see it coming and going. That stopped the guards from stopping me on several occasions when leaving the park. I decided I could put up the aggravation until we left at the end of the month. Around the 15th I was trying to leave your RV Park. I had my pass on my dash and I was holding up a pass…. I was stopped and told I could not exit unless I had another pass, a day pass. I was told that every time I wanted to exit the park I had to stop at the office and pick up a day pass. I told the guard to let me out and I will not be returning. He was kind enough to let me go and I went in search of another park. I will never stay at your park again. It was a horrible experience and one I will not repeat.

The service department: *** was wonderful the service on my newly replaced air conditioner was not. It is still acting up and I have another company working with me on that issue.

My experience with your company was horrible. I told the person who called me that and now I responding to your letter. Please do not contact me again.

Sincerely

Elizabeth M Richardson

2 comments:

Jerry and Suzy said...

Oh my! We have enjoyed our few stays when that park was Beaudry's. Doesn't sound like we would like it now. We stayed there only when we had service done across the street at LaMesa.

The Good Luck Duck said...

Bleh. Glad you told them about your troubles. About the service, have you rated them here?

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...