Saturday, August 12, 2006

Thanks Jolie

I was doing my usual morning routine, reading news, checking on kids, reading my favorite blogs and a blog friend had this posted. I thought what the hec, I'll fill it out.
Read the answers below to find out a bit about me--then answer them about you.
A)Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. cleaning cabins, a customer came up to me many moons ago and said I remember when you were knee high to a grasshopper, you would be dragging a mop down the sidewalk saying "work, work, work, all I do is work, I think its time I get a headache.
2. Patio Drive In, teenage years
3. Convenience Store Clerk, single mom years
4. Then I got a job for the State as a "OSA"
B)Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Somewhere In Time
2.. Trip To Bountiful
3. Shawshank's Redemption
4. Fried Green Tomatos
C)Four places I have lived.
1. California
2. Illinois
3. Lake of the Ozarks
4. Any where these 4 wheels will take me
D)Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. MSNBC
2. I watch almost all the shows on TLC but I like What Not To Wear the most.
3. Emergency Vets when I can catch it
4. Okay I need another one.... I am addicted to news shows. I rarely watch sitcoms, never watch cartoons. I hated cartoons since the day I was born.
E)Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Belize, El Benque
2. Guatemala, El Remate
3. Honduras, Copan
4. Rotaan Island, Honduras
F)Four websites I visit when I can, maybe weekly,
1. CNN
2. drudge report
3. myspace - its how I check up and communicate with my children
4. jigzone
5. Any websites containing information about the Mayans, RV info, and photography
G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Black Beans and rice
2. Most mexican foods
3. Take off the earing and diving into a big plate of BBQ
4. Chef salads
My Last Meal - Any meal would be wonderful if I could share it with family, friends.
H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. I have would love to go to the Maya ruins of Tazumal in El Salvador.
2. Flop on the beach in Nicaragua
3. Machu Picchu
4. Sitting down with friends that have passed sharing a cup of joe
Friends I think will respond:
I don't think anyone will

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...