Saturday, December 30, 2006

It Took Two Tries

They removed the two gallstones from James aka Rusty. I don't think he will be released tomorrow. He said he felt great after the surgery on Friday but then they had to use the scope today to remove the last two stones. He has Pancreatitis, which means his pancreas is inflamed. So he is in a lot of pain, severe pain which means major pain medication. Which means if you call him you will get some strange comments from him. My favorite was when I asked him what was going on with his pancreas he said "there is a lady in there that wants to talk to me." I said "in your pancreas?" He said "yeah." If I was his wife I would be asking him why there is a lady in there. He did say one thing that almost had me in tears. He said "Isabel (his daughter) is coming to see me. I can't hug her." I told him he will soon enough. Thanks for all of the well wishes and concerns they are appreciated.

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...