Wednesday, January 24, 2007

First of all this is not Pepper! This is her daughter, Hannah. Mom called me today from the middle of nowhere. Apparently the middle of nowhere exists in Texas. She currently has no T.V. or internet right now and will be posting when the weather lets up. She thought y'all might be worried about her so she has sent me as your messenger.

I come in peace.

She informed me that there is a view of the ocean from their RV. Who would have thought that the middle of nowhere had an ocean? And Pelicans? Yes, pelicans. She said there are hordes of them.

If I get any more messages from her I will let y'all know.

By the way thank you for the comments concerning my first publication.

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...