Friday, February 16, 2007

Something Said That Makes You Go HMMM

My son instant messaged me this evening to tell me he was seeing a hypnotist. He is trying to quit smoking and is hoping this will help him. What did I say?

You won't go into your past life will you? I wish you would because then I would
know who you were when you weren't you.



I realized after I typed it and sent if off, it wouldn't make a lot of sense to anyone but Scott and I.

You see I am mom, but I am not his mother. His best friend is Daniel but he has never met him. He has a horse that he rides but we don't have a horse. He speaks in a Southern accent but is from Missouri. I won't go into what a tree is for because he would kill me. We have had a couple of tree incidents. We have also had a lot of sleepwalking incidents.

Confused?

So was I when he ran out of his bedroom one night, jumped up on the back of the couch screaming "the crick is up." A couple of hours after I would put him in bed I would hear him yelling for "mother." I would go in his room and he wouldn't recognize me for a second and then ask "mom what are you doing?" I learned mother wasn't me. Mom is me. He would carry on conversations with Daniel when he was asleep and I would ask him who is Daniel... he didn't know.

Scott has always been a restless soul. Even as a newborn he was active when he was asleep. It was when he learned to talk that strange conversations could be heard from his bedroom and it was only later (preteen) that it all started making sense. I figured out by listening he had a friend named Daniel, he loved his mother, he loved riding his horse, and only when he was upset would he talk like a true Southerner.

No I am not on drugs and I haven't had a drink in over a
year.


A friend suggest reincarnation and I contacted a professional on reincarnation regarding children. She told me that when he is asleep to walk up on him and start asking him questions. One night he fell asleep in the chair, I quietly crept over to him and said "Who are you?" He open his eyes and gave me a look that curled the hair on my toes and I never attempted that again.

It was in his teenage years that he became something else. I awoke one night because I heard a man's voice. Scared the bejesus out of me. I walked into his room and he was saying "Move the men along." Then he would pound his fist on the bed twice and repeat this. I went back to bed.

My family - I could write a book.

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...