Thursday, March 15, 2007

My Age

I need to start acting my age. I need to go into the next phase of my life gracefully and with dignity. I have too many child like moments when I go scampering out of the door willy nilly.


My latest willy nilly moment.... Despite the fact that I was surprised by my neighbor's desire of smelling me I went back out the next day to look for the armadillo. I found him. I did not know an awkward looking armadillo could run so fast.

This is where he ended up.......


Of course brush, cacti, and varmits will not stop me once I am on a mission. Here he is


We left Brackettville, Fort Clark RV Park. That was one of our favorite places. We will definitely go back to this park. Our last week end Fort Clark held it's annual fair. I took some pictures - enjoy.

I put in a 4 1/2 hour drive today. In less than a week my daughter Hannah and her boyfriend Robert will be down to spend four days with us. I am so looking forward to see them. Right after they leave Scott my son will spend 10 days with us. I am so excited to see everyone again.

Click on pictures to enlarge.

Later

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...