Friday, July 20, 2007

Dayton Ohio

Yes Dirk we are coming to Ohio. When we arrived at the destination we are currently residing, our plans were one week. Just one week.

One major emergency (tooth), several minor emergencies later, and we will be celebrating nearly a month of residency. When we first arrived, we had a lovely spot with trees and a little yard. Then we had to stay a little longer, so they moved us. Our current location is nice, the neighbors are pleasant, but it is a parking lot. When we discovered we would have to stay another week we requested to be moved.

We are going back to the valley of shade trees, a small yard, and a place for Surely to romp. Truthfully, I am looking forward to it. I can put out my little chair and read under the coolness of the shade of an ancient oak. There is a catch....

Because we will be down low, and with the trees I doubt very seriously if I can put up the satellite and get a signal. It is just a small price to pay.

Dirk, when we get into Dayton I will be sending you my email address.

If you don't hear from me, I will be under a shade tree reading "One Thousand White Women," sipping on a soda. Until then.

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...