Friday, August 17, 2007

Diet Coke

Rum and coke – good mixture
Coke and Peanuts – good mixture
Ice Cubes with coke – good mixture
Coke and Dell Laptop - not a good mixture.

My poor laptop screams like a woman in labor and I don’t think that is good. Just a gut feeling I have. When I turn it on all of my programs open, the internet starts, and every word document I have created and saved appears. It must be all that caffeine in the coke that soaked the electronics. My computer is fried and my credit card took a beating. Fortunately, I have everything on an external hard drive so all of my pictures and documents are saved.

AND HOW WAS YOUR DAY?

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...