Sunday, June 15, 2008

Thank Goodness

There is heat advisories for certain parts of Arizona but Tucson isn't one of the cities listed. 109 degrees today, and they say it is raining in the southern part of Tucson. I knew it was raining somewhere because of the cloud activity. Just wish it would rain here. The heat doesn't bother me much, I drink plenty of liquids, wear a goofy hat, and bath in sun screen. I also take dips in the cement pond. Tomorrow the RV goes in for repairs, hopefully this will be the last time. We still haven't figured out where we are going from here but as soon as I know you will too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We been up into the teens over here in Ajo...that's hundred and teens...lol...112 again today...might only be 111 tomorrow they say...hmmm a "cold snap"!...

I have about another week, perhaps two,...then this ol' fool is heading Wanderwolf North for a while...gonna run up beside the Colorado, then check out Nevada, and then Oregon...might be "cooler" up that way...ya think?

Anonymous said...

Waiting with bated breath!!

Anonymous said...

Poor RV probably can't take the heat. Think you guys should follow Michael up the Colorado.

xxxJolie

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...