Sunday, July 06, 2008

One Foot On The Ground

Have you ever seen a quiet wisps out of the corner of your eye? It happens so quickly and when you turn around it is gone. Yet somehow you know it was there. Sometimes when I stand in front of my door and I see this. I get the sensation of brown when this happens. Hannah tell me about the color brown and the significance.



I sleep in the bottom bunk. I love pulling the curtain and having the feeling that I am in a cocoon. Bedtime along with taking a shower is when we are at our most vulnerable. I haven't been sleeping because of a feeling. You don't know how many times I called out "Who is out there?" and it is just my mom making a trip to the "little room." I finally gave up and stopped closing the curtains. I sleep with one eye open and one foot on the ground. I know the reason for my feeling unnerved is because I am at my most vulnerable.



 I just need to know about the color brown - Hannah.



Location:  McNeal Arizona

Photobucket





When on a hike you definitely do not want to run into this!







A demonic goat!

5 comments:

Lynilu said...

Yes, I do see the wisps. I've been told these are spirits around us, not threatening, just other-dementional spirits moving in our space. I hope that isn't unnerving to you. I find it comforting that they are with me, that they are around me, I'm never alone. When I "see" one I always wonder who it is, if it is someone I love who has passed on and is visiting me or someone unknown.

I like never feeling alone. :)

Anonymous said...

It is the color brown that has me stumped. My daughter knows colors and hopefully she can tell me what it means.

Pepper

noisysmile said...

Brown is your home, security, sense of self, sometimes even faith. I have a feeling that what you are seeing is NOT a spirit, but rather a creeping feeling that any of the above that I have mentioned may be slipping. The reason for the wispy slippage of insecurity could be a spirit, but likely this spirit is yours. You may be in an area that connects with you. You may be in a position where you are not connecting with yourself. Out of all the colors I see with those that have passed, brown is definitely the rarest. I see a lot of brown with the living. If it is strong and close to them it usually means that their faith, security, sense of self or sense of home is strong. Wisps indicate a loss, weakness or sense of confusion.
You need to find the connection momalou.
If you think I'm totally in left field call me and we'll talk about it more.
I'm saving johnny cash for later. It's time for dinner!

Lynilu said...

Wow, that is interesting!

Anonymous said...

With mom being sick, the sense that Surely is somehow still with me and other factors I agree with you. I do have a strong connection with this place, a feeling that I have been here before. There is some unbalance in my life at the present. It is strictly because of the changes that is happening. I know as soon as Scott gets here and settled I will be able to restore some balance to my life. Thanks for answering this. It wasn't my seeing something but the color surrounding it it what had me a little freaked out. Why brown? Thanks for giving me the answer. Love you toots.

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...