Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Clean House

Trish, thank you for your comment regarding Lulu.  She definitely knows what she wants and needs.  Part of the problem is I spoil her unmercifully with gifts and she is the type of girl that can't say no.  

I will be contacting you when she can no longer fit in her doghouse.  I can only imagine what her little house will look like redecorated.  We could wallpaper the walls with images of dog bones and little paw prints with plush, pink shag carpeting throughout.  She would have a doghouse that all dogs would dream of having.....  Unfortunately she will not contribute any of her belongings to the garage sale.  She is a selfish little thing but I love her.  Thanks again for your comment.

Photobucket

5 comments:

noisysmile said...

this is so hilarious. you never know who reads your blog momalu.

I understand why you can be such a crabby patty at times. Your daughter calling you and telling you she's broke down on the side of the road and needs $$$ is a perfectly good reason to be crabby : )

Robin said...

Lol....thanks for the laugh!

Lynilu said...

HAAAAAA hahahahaha! That girl knows how to work her thang!!!!


isn't it amazing how different a young dog is after having the aging sweetie for so long? I'd forgotten how wonderful and exasperating they can be! I'm about adjusted now.

Anonymous said...

this little girl dog sounds like she lives by the same rule as my kids. OMG...I didn't give birth to a dog did I?

I love the picture up top...she is the cutest sweetest looking baby and I would think she would love the new or re-modled puppy house. Pink Shag...too funny.

I can sure tell she makes you happy...go ahead and spoil...what could it hurt?

xxxJolie

Glenda, saved by grace said...

Hello From Lindale, T E X A S
You have a lovely blog!

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...