Sunday, December 07, 2008

Overslept - Lulu Is Sick

We didn't make it to Ajo because we overslept. I am going to try Round Up. I am over my obsession to hang that root on my wall like a deer head.

Lulu did really well at her dog training class. I was given a "clicker" and I would click then reward her with a treat. She thought that was great fun. She would hear the clicker and food would appear. Click then treat Click then treat - this morning she woke up with a horrible case of diarrhea.   I am going to have to wait till she is over her tummy ache before working with her.  I am also finding something other than treats to reward her. 

Not much happening.  It is a cloudy overcast day with a slight chance of rain so I will probably stay home and do my refinishing job tomorrow.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Donna McNicol said...

My pups always thought their normal dried foods (IAMS usually) fed as a treat, WAS a treat. That might work?

noisysmile said...

I never thought about dog food. . . Hmmm Rose does like it when robert hand feeds her. Not a bad idea Froggi Donna!

I know lulu has the squirts but on the other hand aren't you excited about us visiting you??????

I am!

Lynilu said...

I was going to make the same suggestion that Donna did! Great minds, eh?? LOL! I hope Lulu is well quickly. Hugs from my herd!

Judy said...

So much happens in six months' time. I blogged off in mid-April and haven't visited more than a couple of blogs since then. Life goes on, maybe I go slower... I occasionally think of my blogging friends and wonder how they are and what they're doing. Many bring smiles to my face.

Anyway, I came back here knowing that Surely Not had reached a very old age in dog years. She was a great lady, and you must think about her often.

And now here's Lulu! I haven't had time to read all the details, but it's wonderful to see a youthful reincarnation of S.N. May you all have many years of shared happiness!

Best wishes to you, Pepper, and to your family. May you all enjoy a wonderful holiday season.

Wiz

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...