Thursday, January 15, 2009

Laundry

Last night my sister called and I decided to curl up on the bed during our conversation.   Lulu came back to check on me and on her way back to the living room she decided to help out with the chores.  As I sat there, talking to my sister, I watched Lulu sort the laundry.  She made a little pile for the shirts, , then a little pile for bras, then a little pile for socks....The funny part is this; my laundry basket is small enough for her to jump in and out of, it is also collapsible when you push down on the side...  You should have seen her expression.

3 comments:

Lynilu said...

LOL! What a great image that is!! Too cute!

noisysmile said...

lulu is such a crazy rat. she's probably thinking to herself, 'holy cow, not only is my home collapsable, so is everything else.'

Anonymous said...

That little Lulu is a pip. She sure fit into your family quickly. I'd love a pup who sorted laundry. She is too funny and the image of her startled look with the collaspe is priceless.

I must say my kitts usually just lounge around or demand my complete attention. Pet-pet and kisses and such. They are very lazy girls most of the time, very demanding and very spoilt and loved. Crazy how they become so ingrained into our families. Even when the human kids call or write they ask about the girls and tell all the tidbits about their own pets which they cal my grandkitts. Jordan is always saying he is taking Silly-dilly home because he loves her. He has 2 dogs and 6 cats already living there. Goofy kid.

Gotta love us humans who love our pet kids.

Sorry the doggie adoption thingy didn't work out. I'll bet there is another Lulu waiting for a rescue from you and your Mom. Look what a perfect fit she is...she even looks like she could be Surely Not's grand daughter. The future will tell. Good luck on the pup hunt.

Jolie

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...