Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dogs and Cats and Love

Veterinary Pet Insurance (VPI), the nation's largest and oldest provider of pet health insurance, scoured its database of more than 466,000 insured pets to find the most popular dog and cat names of 2008. (Animals not insured by VPI were not included in the survey.)

Most unusual Cat Names of 2008
1. Edward Scissorpaws
2. Sir Lix-a-lot
3. Optimus Prrrime
4. Buddah Pest
5. Snoop Kitty Kitty
6. Miss Fuzzbutt
7. 80 Bucks
8. Sparklemonkey
9. Rosie Posie Prozac
10. Toot Uncommon

Top Cat Names of 2008
1. Max
2. Chloe
3. Tigger
4. Tiger
5. Lucy
6. Smokey
7. Oliver
8. Bella
9. Shadow
10. Charlie

Most unusual Dog Names For 2008
1. Rush Limbark
2. Sirius Lee Handsome
3. Rafikikadiki
4. Low Jack
5. Meatwad
6. Peanut Wigglebutt
7. Scuddles Unterfuss
8. Sophie Touch & Pee
9. Admiral Toot
10. Spatula

Top dog names of 2008
1. Max
2. Bailey
3. Bella
4. Molly
5. Lucy
6. Buddy
7. Maggie
8. Daisy
9. Sophie
10. Chloe

Most Romantic Song According To Me

4 comments:

Lynilu said...

I love the video/song. I emailed it to several friends from high school. They'll get it.

What are the odds that only 1 of my five dog names is on the list? Sheesh, you'd think I'd chosen better names!

noisysmile said...

oh mom you have made my day.

my favorites? Rafikikadiki and 80 Bucks.

You know I really wanted to call Ella 'Eloise'? I lost that war, but I still call her that sometimes. She's more of an Eloise than an Ella to me.

80 bucks LOL

Robin said...

I'm fond of Sophie Touch & Pee and for some reason, Meatwad. (Giggling now.....)

Al Bossence said...

Our little dog is called Motormouse.....
We visited the Paws'n Hooves ranch yesterday. A 61 and 85 yr. old women live there and take rescue animals in. They are truly 2 beautiful spirits. In Sunnyzonia. (AZ.)

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...