Sunday, February 28, 2010

Can't Think Of One

It has been a rainy day and all I have done is overdosed on TV. I can now do without TV for a month. Tonight I have to take a shower and then I am going to curl up with a good book. I like these days, once in a while. The only thing bad about today is the shower part, I have to walk in the cold, wet, rain to the bath house but I am going to get wet anyway.

Yesterday was just as uneventful except mom and I decided to gamble away our usual amount and I walked out with enough cash to pay for our stay at the RV Park for this week and another. We celebrated by splitting a hot dog and an order of fries. We also don’t plan to go back because why push our luck.

Hannah, I would call you when I am having one of “those” days and I will when I can. There are times when a mom can’t talk to a daughter though. It is not a pride thing, it is because I am going through a lot of emotions that I honestly don’t know where they are coming from. The last time I had a conversation with a “professional” I was given little yellow pills and I stopped crying for several years. I don’t want to make that mistake again. Maybe that is what I am doing is I am catching up on lost tears. Don’t worry I cry when I am laughing. Sometimes I cry because life is wonderful and it just takes my breath away. I will admit that sometimes I cry because I am depressed but I am fine, I am who I am…. I wouldn’t change a thing. I am okay.

Pat, mom and I are planning to head to Texas. We have to have some repairs done to the van and while waiting for parts we plan to do a little exploring. If you see a white van with a row of possums on the dash - WAVE - that is us!

Grandma Rosie - it is great to be back.

1 comments:

noisysmile said...

brian andreas, wow.

I'm getting over a cold. Been watching way too much color splash.

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...