Monday, March 01, 2010

We made it to the Chevy dealership around 8 a.m. and 6 hours later the van was given back to us. They claimed to have replaced a broken wire that was causing the brake and ABS light to come on. Again it was covered by the warranty. 6 p.m. this evening the brake and ABS light came on. I haven’t figured out plan D yet. What I am thinking about doing is to continue driving it until the light comes on and when it does we will  drive it to a Chevy dealership. It looks like our trips will be based on where a Chevy dealership is located.

Tomorrow is mom’s day at the doctors and then two days later it will be mine. We are going to make a day trip to Tubac to see the state park there before they close it. There is a Chevy dealership in Green Valley, let’s hope the light comes on.  All is well in the little house on wheels.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Wanderwolf and I...will be at Tucson Mtn. R.V. Park by late afternoon tomorrow...(got apt. at V.A. on Wednesday morning)...hopefully, sht will be "finished" by noon, or so...wanna a Great Burrito?

I know a place over there, not far from Tucson Mtn. R.V.Park....great "take out".

I'm thinking of "staying over" a couple of nights...wanna connect...??....

(psst!...Momma is invited,too!...hee hee!)

email: dawolfdidit_2 msn.com

Lynilu said...

May I say .....ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH .... for you? How absolutely aggravating!! I hope they find it some time soon so you can be free again!

Meanwhile, I hope you find a lot of cool things to do near Chevy dealerships!!

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...