Friday, February 26, 2010

Sigh

When I tried to schedule an appointment with the Chevy Dealership that serviced the van previously I was told that my van was too big for their service department.  Then I was referred to another dealership in Tucson and that is where we were for 5 minutes today.  Obviously someone didn’t do their job but I did talk to a mechanic.  They want me to bring it in when the light is on and that might be challenging.  So we are going to bring it in Monday at 7:00 and I was told that we will be there all day.   Oh joy.   I don’t know what they are going to do that is going to take all day.  

Mom and I decided to go to Saguaro National Park and do a little hiking.  We enjoyed ourselves so much that we forgot that we needed to purchase propane.  We will be snuggling down in our blankets tonight.   Today was a nice day, fresh air does a body good. 

Tomorrow we will be cleaning house, getting propane and maybe go on another hike.

3 comments:

Lynilu said...

Don't ya hate it when the rest of the world doesn't run on our schedule? I hope they get to the bottom of your malfunction soon, so you're not being held captive by the dealerships.

Fresh air does do a body a lot of good. I'll bet you slept well after that, even without propane!

hannah jane said...

You should call when you are having one of 'those' days.

I love you. : )

Pat said...

Hi Pepper,
Glad to see you are posting again. I love to keep up with your adventures. I've been retired almost a year now and loving it! We have had our RV issues too but well worth it to be able to get out and see the world! We were at Saguaro National Park last spring and IT IS A GREAT PLACE TO HIKE! WE have just started a 6 week trip to Texas. Maybe someday we will cross paths.

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...