Sunday, April 04, 2010

We Are In Texas

Our plans is to go to the sand dunes tomorrow and I wanted to make sure my camera is ready to go. I finally took the pictures off of my chip and put them on my computer.   Here are some of the pictures I took this week.  It is funny because the pictures covers 3 states.  Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas.


Pecos is a very busy little town, I stood in the middle of the street for a few more minutes and didn't see a car.  Finally one appeared and  I snapped the picture as proof there is life in this town.

1 comments:

Lynilu said...

I love that Pecos is the site of the first rodeo. And as for standing in the middle of the street, I assume you were away from the highway that goes through! It is usually busy, although it is busy by tiny town standards.

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...