Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hiking

I will finish up my Mackinac Island trip with the pictures I took while hiking. 
I will be honest and say I am still recovering from taking the steps (147 but who is counting).  I started off at a trot and halfway up I slowed down to a crawl.  I met a couple who said “94 more to go” and encouraged my trotting.  I have been sleeping with BenGay every night since.  What was I thinking?  Oh yeah I remember…. I wasn’t thinking.

Click here for more pictures.

Hannah – the Tee Pee Campground pictures will be on tomorrow that will include the awesome accordion player! 


DSC_0284-1
DSC_0376-1
DSC_0117-1
DSC_0371-1

1 comments:

hannah jane said...

I can't wait! I've already been in suspense too long!

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...