Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Rest of the Pictures of Mackinac Island

Tomorrow I plan to return for a little hiking, weather permitting of course.  These are the rest of my pictures of the island that I took yesterday.
Click here for butterfly pictures.
Click here for natural wonders…. that sound a little presumptuous. lol

For those that don't want to wade through a bunch of photos - here are a few of my favorites.


butterfly (1) butterfly (2)
butterfly (3) butterfly (4)
naturalbeauty (2) naturalbeauty (3)
naturalbeauty (4) naturalbeauty (1)

2 comments:

A couple of newer paintings 2019 said...

Nice photos!

I don't know if you follow Howard & Linda Payne of rv-dreams.com but they are in the area also and were at Mackinac Island this weekend as well.

Robin said...

Hey there. Just talked to Dad. He's said for the second time now that he wonders how Betsy is. Could you email me with any info on her so I can let him know?

How I wish I were where you are....

~R

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...