Friday, September 10, 2010

Leaving Brookville Ohio

lgAllAnswers We had a wonderful visit with Sarah and her husband.  The last time mom saw her was in 1948.   They are such a delightful couple and we enjoyed the conversation and the wonderful memories. The date bread that we were given was very good.  It was kind of sad to leave.

When I came home I visited with Freddy and his delightful owners.  They are in their 80s and have been on the road for 18 years.  They are interested in the same things mom and I are so I told them to head for Germantown Ohio for some wonderful historical buildings and Mexican Food…… what…. you were expecting German food?  Hah

We were considering heading to Zanesville Ohio but decided to head towards Illinois.  We will be visiting with my sister and her family on the 18th.  She lives just outside of St. Louis.  I have been busy with mapping out our trip and making a list of the places we want to see.  One of the places is a ghost town outside of Sturgis KY.   We will be able to avoid the interstate most of the way. 

So tomorrow it is good-bye to eastern time hello to central time! 

If we get that far…  so much to see…  life is good.

1 comments:

Isabelle said...

Well i don't excataly know whats going on. Her cong Heart falture is messing is messing up and + the doctor said from the time she left and came back (still dunno where she went o.0) she gained 58 pounds of water weight :o If anything happens I will let you know but nothing new has changed though and idk where she went..I love you...

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...