Tuesday, June 29, 2010

No Robert, No Isabel and a Whole Lot of Lonedog

AT&T service stinks in Iowa and I haven't had very good service.  One of things that I do that probably drives my family nuts is I like to take phone picture and send them to everyone on my list.  Today I found myself surrounded by graffiti. Since I couldn't take pictures using my phone and annoy the bejesus out of my family, I will do it here.  When I started searching through the graffiti one name kept popping up - Lonedog.  After you see his name and dates you start to wonder who is this fellow.......


Here is Londdog


Lonedog Again



When mom found this one she said "He found someone."  Of course she wondered if they were still together.  She is a romantic at heart.



2 comments:

Lynilu said...

What fun! Like a surreptitious peek into other's lives.

Anna Bananas cakes said...

I love it that is awesome!!!

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...