Monday, September 06, 2010

Just A Field

Just a field across from the rv park.  A great place to walk and think.

Yesterday, around 4 pm, I heard the loudest scream and of course I immediately thought someone was being murdered.  I looked over where the screaming was coming from (my neighbors in a pop up) and their 2-year old was PITCHING A FIT.  He was upset to come home from his walk and see his “house” collapsed.  His mom took him for a walk while dad broke camp and it broke that poor kid’s heart when he came back from his walk.  He was screaming and crying and asking “where’s my house?”  It was sad….. okay it was also funny.

DSC_0020 DSC_0028
DSC_0018 DSC_0071
DSC_0098 DSC_0025

Click here for the rest of the pictures.

5 comments:

Lynilu said...

Yeah, I would have probably laughed, then felt bad for laughing. ;D It's a lot funnier when it is someone else and their kid!

~~Mike~~ said...

That is pretty funny and sad at the same time! Little kids sure have an interesting perspective on the world :)

Great pictures as always!

-Mike
97 RT 170P "Taj Ma Trek"
HTTP://WWW.VanTramps.Com

hannah jane said...

you know that's probably how lu felt every time you guys took off : ). on my way to pics!

Kate said...

Lovely images - what a treasure trove to be found in just one field.

Anna Bananas cakes said...

That is funny reminds me of what Isabel called your RV "house on wheels". Awesome pictures been off the internet for awhile nice to be back online. Love hearing the great stories on your blog along with the pics.

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...